Bulk Cannabinoids CBD Isolate is
- Total Cannabinoid Content: See COA tab.
- Delta 9 Content: Below 0.3% THC
- Ingredients: CBD
NOTE: DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Hemp Product(s) will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
CBD Isolate Bulk ships to all 50 states and is legal in your state.**
CBD isolate is arguably the most versatile form of CBD:
1. Isolate is relatively taste-free, so it's a great way to add CBD to your own custom formulation.
2. CBD powder is easily measurable.
3. Pure CBD is 100 percent THC-free for those who must or prefer to not have any trace amounts of THC in their system.
4. CBD is thought to have an attenuating effect on THC, so it can also be used to decrease or balance out THC effects.
CBD isolate is 99 percent pure CBD in a white powder form. As such, it remains THC-free and free of other plant compounds, terpenes and cannabinoids. It is sometimes referred to as hemp isolate, powdered CBD, or crystalline CBD.
CBD works by binding with the endocannabinoid receptors in the body's nervous system optimizes functions regulated by the endocannabinoid system. For this reason, CBD possesses multiple uses for overall wellness. The exact reason why CBD isolates and other CBD products are so helpful is still being studied by researchers and scientists.
Both distillates and isolates are versatile forms of cannabinoids that can be easily mixed with other ingredients. Distillates are an oil and isolates are a powder. Both are considered raw materials that can be used in similar ways such as formulating, ingesting, vaporizing, or using topically.